What information do we collect?
We collect the following personal information from our users:
- When you register on this site; when participating in a contest, promotion, offer or advertising; when answering a survey; when entering your email to receive some type of communication; when placing a purchase order; or by participating in any other service that this site provides to its customers and users.
- When you register and / or make a purchase we will ask you for your name, email, home address, identity document, telephone number among other information necessary to carry out the transaction. However, you can visit our site anonymously. When payments are made by Paypal, Visa or some payment gateway, this site does not store your personal and financial information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when participating in a contest, promotion, offer or advertising; when answering a survey; when entering your email to receive some type of communication; when placing a purchase order; or by participating in any other service that this site provides to its users as follows:
- Customize your visit to the site and allow us to deliver the type of content and product or service offered in which you are interested.
- Allow us to serve you better through better responses to your product requirements or customer service.
- Manage content, promotions, advertising and other services provided on this site.
- Quickly process your purchase orders, requests and claims.
- If you have decided to subscribe to our email list to receive information, promotions and others, we ask you to visit the section “How can I unsubscribe, remove or modify the information I have provided?”. If you have not decided to subscribe to our email list to receive information, promotions and others, you will not receive emails. Visitors who register or participate in other services offered by this site such as advertising, surveys, content “only for members or customers”, etc., will receive an option that allows them to decide if they want to be included in our email list or receive some kind of communication from us in the future
We could hire the service of third parties to assist us to better understand the visitors of this website. These service providers are authorized only to use the information we collect to help us improve our services and business activities.
As a user you have the option of having your computer notify you every time a cookie has been sent, or you can choose to turn off the cookie acceptance function. You can do this in the options that your browser, for example Firefox or Chrome, gives you. Each browser is somewhat different, so you should see the help option of the browser of your choice and use to know the correct way to modify the acceptance of cookies. If you decide to turn off this option and not accept cookies, you will not have access to several of the services that offer you a better experience on this site, and some of our services simply will not work properly. However, you can still access different sections of this website. In case you need additional help with the services of this website, do not hesitate to contact us .
Do we share the information we collect with external people and / or organizations?
Although it is unlikely, we may exchange, transfer or transfer the information we collect to individuals and / or external organizations only for commercial purposes related to our company, such as advertising campaigns, promotions, marketing and sales activities. However, for no reason will your information be sold to third parties outside our main business activity and / or misused. Ensuring the proper use of the information collected is a priority and task that we take very seriously, and consequently we will ensure at all times the best way to safeguard the identifying information of natural or legal persons that are our clients.
One aspect that you should consider is that the information collected could be provided to law enforcement, legal and / or government entities when legally required or when deemed appropriate in order to remain in compliance with the law, enforce our business policies and site management, and to protect our rights, property and security as well as those of others involved.
How can I unsubscribe, remove or modify the information I have provided?
To modify your subscription in our email list, you can do so by modifying your user account and opt out of receiving emails. In each email sent there is an option “If you want to remove your subscription click here or visit the following URL”, which will allow you to remove your email account from our database. The third option is to contact us via the contact form on this site or send an email with your account details and request to info (@) StoreBlocks.com.
Please bear in mind that due to email production schedules, you may receive emails that are in the production and / or shipment stage.
To delete all your account information from this site, first enter and then proceed to delete your information in the account information section. Bear in mind that we may maintain information related to individual transactions, traffic, searches and other data that allows us to improve the service provided as well as for the purposes of preserving records as provided by law.
Links to third parties
In order to offer you a better service, we could include links to third-party sites that are not directly or indirectly related to MEALPIC.NET. Links to these sites have different and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we assume no responsibility for the content or activities on the linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our services and the users of this site, so we are open to comments and suggestions about the linked sites, including if a specific link does not work.
Changes to our policies
Questions and comments